* this week was a tough one, full of bickering, way too much yelling and overall yuckiness
* by night all I wanted to do was crawl in bed and fall into a deep sleep, not that that happened. Harkin wakes often and usually with some sort of scream these days.
* soccer finally finished so now we can have our evenings back
* Harkin went from calling me mama to mommy- his little voice melts my heart
* rain, rain and more rain
* working hard on making a big breakfast for my growing boys so I can tame their hunger beasts
* love watching my boys get so excited over new books from our library trips
* played a new game with the boys "egyptians"
* had robotics class and horseback riding lessons
* baked corn muffins and apple turnovers with William
* love listening to the gentle sounds of Landon's guitar playing
* Harkin got his first toothbrush (we had been using a finger brush) and loves to do it himself, after mommy does it.
* Harkin is 20 months old today!
* hoping for nicer weather this weekend and some calmness among our house
this book about Degas and then every child had their own clay and created a sculpture of their own. It is so awesome to see all the different ideas each child has and see them all talking and working together. The boys so look forward to this day. I am glad that we can make it happen.
We all needed one of these days- where we didn't have to be anywhere. There were lots of hours spent reading and playing with our toys as well. It was a good recoup and now we are ready for the weekend.
His days are full and it is so much fun to watch as he learns something new everyday just through his natural curiosity and of course imitating us. His cozy pose on the chair is exactly what Eric was doing on the big couch at that moment.