pies



The past two mornings the boys have been busy making their own apple pies. We had picked up this pampered chef apple peeler/corer at a tag sale. It is interesting. It works fine but with a little help on our doing. I think we all thought it was going to be this magic thing. It left a few peels on and sometimes the coring part would move, but overall I think it cut down time and used more of the apple than if I had done it by hand. We are trying to fill our freezer up with baked goods for the coming winter months when I just won't be able to bake much. I need more pans though. I might have to buy some aluminum ones. It is fun watching the boys in the kitchen and I love how they so enjoy doing it.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I love it when my kids are in a baking mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is better than to have bakers in the house. Hope there is some baking going on in January. Love, XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...